Here are my favorite posts and news articles for the week of December 11, 2006.
- If you purchased one share of Microsoft’s stock when it debuted on March 13, 1986 what would be worth today? The Value of One Share of Microsoft.
- I love great deals. In fact, I bought one of these for Christmas – An Almost Free 1GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive.
- College is expensive. Why not save some cash? 118 Ways to Save Money in College.
- Do you like real estate? Then you may enjoy reading The Best and Worst Real Estate Markets.
- What will the Feds do to interest rates when they meet again? Well this may influence their decision – US Inflation Holds Steady.
December 15, 2006 No Comments